Pizza Oven FanPizza Fans click here for technical specs This is arguably the world’s finest line of pizza oven exhaust fans for gas and solid-fuel venting applications. The fans are designed to withstand the high temperatures associated with stone hearth cooking, and creosote production that results from solid fuel burning. The construction of the exhaust fan’s axial vanes creates a self-cleaning effect. Whether venting your pizza oven through a hood or through a direct chimney connection, the GSV is the perfect fan for the job.
- Not restricted to any type of chimney or grease duct
- Installation at duct or chimney termination point; vertical or side-wall mounted
- Heavy cast-aluminum, corrosion-resistant fan housing can be opened for easy cleaning/service
- Centrifugal impeller in cast aluminum
- Direct-drive, variable-speed motor – Class H insulated
- Approved for temperatures up to 575°F (300°C)
- Maintenance-free, permanently lubricated motor with sealed ball bearings